Search Properties by Building Name in Kalyan

Search Properties in Kalyan
Min. Price: Max. Price:
Search Properties
Search Requirements in Kalyan
Search Requirements
Search New Projects in Kalyan
Search New Projects

Most active Channel Partners, Real Estate Agents in Kalyan

Supply Latest Properties in Kalyan

Listed By Property Details Budget
Residential Lease 0
Residential Outright 0
Mahindra Lifespaces
2 BHK for Sale in Mahindra Happinest Kalyan 2
Kalyan, Off Mumbai Nashik Highway
Price: ₹ 61.17 Lakh
Sarjerao Sawant
Poddar Housing and Development Ltd.
1 BHK for Sale in Poddar Riviera
Kalyan, Kalyan Murbad Road,Mharal
Price: ₹ 37.07 Lakh
Commercial Lease 0
Commercial Outright 0

Demand Latest Requirements in Kalyan

Listed By Requirement details Budget
Sujeet Sinha
Digital India Properties
Reqd. 2 BHK Flat on Lease
Kalyan
Rent: ₹ 14000
Deposit: ₹ 56000
Sujeet Sinha
Digital India Properties
Reqd. Office Space on Lease
Kalyan
Rent: ₹ 20000
Deposit: ₹ 8 Lakh
Sujeet Sinha
Digital India Properties
Reqd. Showroom on Lease
Kalyan
Rent: ₹ 1.5 Lakh
Deposit: N/A
Vikram Mehta
Bridge Property Consultants
Reqd. Office Space on Lease
Dombivali,Kalyan
Rent: ₹ 2 Lakh
Deposit: ₹ 10 Lakh
Vikram Mehta
Bridge Property Consultants
Reqd. Office Space on Lease
Dombivali,Kalyan
Rent: ₹ 3 Lakh
Deposit: ₹ 10 Lakh
Sujeet Sinha
Digital India Properties
Reqd. 2 BHK Flat for Sale
Kalyan
Price: ₹ 45 Lakh
Sujeet Sinha
Digital India Properties
Reqd. 2 BHK Flat on Lease
Kalyan
Rent: N/A
Deposit: N/A
Reqd. Plot for Sale 174240 Sq. ft.
Dombivali, Kalyan
Price: N/A
Kalyan Overview

1016
Consultants

0
Properties

5
Requirements
Nearby Locations
Have a Property in Kalyan?
List you property to reach out to 1016 real estate consultants operating in Kalyan.

Add Listing
Have a Requirement in Kalyan?
List you requirement to source direct listings from 1016 agents in Kalyan.

Add Requirement
Need to connect with Kalyan brokers?
Register Yourselves to connect with 1016 property consultants operating in Kalyan!
  • Connect with 1016 Brokers in Kalyan and share your properties with them.
  • Kalyan has 546 RERA Registered Channel Partners.

Connect with Sales Team of all Under Construction, Ready Possession & New Projects in Kalyan

These are the top most premium and featured New Projects in Kalyan
Latest Property News
Apartment Type Distribution in Kalyan
Event Countdown
Urgent Requirements in Kalyan and other locations
New Projects Availability in Kalyan
Kalyan Activity Feed
Most active Channel Partners, Real Estate Agents in Kalyan
Member Contact
Top Rera Registered Brokers in Kalyan
Mumbai Under Construction Project News
  • Tata Housing
    Pay 10% now and remaining in 90% in Jan 22
  • Poddar Housing and Development Ltd.
    Poddar Bigleap Kalyan Launch starting at 33 Lakhs for 1 BHK - 4 Year Payments Plan
  • Mahindra Lifespaces
    Mahindra Happinest, Special launch benefits, all-inclusive price including GST, SDR & 2Years of maintenace. Car park extra.
  • Pre-Launch of Lodha Codename Celebrations at Palava-City of Opportunity - 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK residences starting from Rs 39.95 Lakhs, 0 Stamp Duty, Easy-Pay 5% Now, 5% GST
  • Gajra Home Makers Pvt Ltd
    Discounts On PLC | No GST at Bhoomi Lawns Phase II, Thane.
Lower Parel
RERA ApprovedPremium Property

Browse Properties in Kalyan Browse 1/2/3/4/5 BHK Flats on Sale and Lease and Offices on Sale / Lease in Kalyan

Featured Agent in Kalyan
Office:
Areas of Operation:
Any incorrect information on this page?
You may report any incorrect information on this page to us. Please feel free to Contact Us.
Submit a Issue