Thank you for signing in www.propi.in - A Multiple Listing Service hereinafter referred to as "PROPi" and is globally known as the listing service for Real Estate Consultants and Developers who list their requirements & properties on a common platform which enables them to exchange information.
The Memberships are for different periods ranging from Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly basis by opting for any of the membership for which the options are given on the website of PROPi – www.propi.in
- Members shall submit the details of the properties and listings as available with them with verified details and this feature must be used carefully as a lot of charts and graphs and analysis are done based on the prices placed along with the listing.
- Any property with incomplete details or incorrect details shall be deleted by the management of PROPi without assigning any further reason or informing or intimating the Member.
- A member shall be entitled to post the bonafide and correct pictures of the property listed.
- A member shall not be listing the same properties again and again, validation of the same listing can be done. All duplicate entries will be deleted from time to time.
- The management of www.propi.in shall be entitled to delete the old properties listings/requirement which is more than 1 year old from the date of listing the same at their discretion.
- Any listing placed with their telephone numbers, email ids in the wrong section of the listing database shall be deleted without any prior consent or intimation.
- PROPi is not responsible for listing of the same property at same rate or different rates by other members. It remains a pure listing service and that is the limited role of the MLS.
- PROPi shall not be responsible for listings done by Members of any sort with in appropriate information or 3rd party information or classified information.
- PROPi shall not be responsible for any consequences of data theft, data lifting or misuse of data by any other Member. This would be a matter between the concerned parties and the MLS shall only have the option to terminate the membership of any of the parties till further notice.
- The membership amount paid is non refundable. The Membership amount shall be liable for Service Tax as applicable by the Government of India and amended from time to time.
- PROPi Shall not be responsible for the Member Listings, and if the member has received all necessary rights and authorizations, including, but not limited to, the owner of the property listed, any necessary representing agents or brokers, the author of the Listing, including the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, as applicable, to publish and advertise the Listing as part of the Service and allow the Listing to be accessed, downloaded and/or copied by users of the Service. PROPi shall not be responsible if any other Member copies or uses its Photographs of the property onto their properties or use any where else.
- PROPi shall not be responsible if the Listing is in-accurate and Member agrees to administer the Listing and maintain its accuracy at all times. Member represents, warrants and covenants that the foregoing is correct at the time of submission and will remain correct as long as the Listing is used in connection with the Service.
- The member or any user shall hold www.propi.in harmless and indemnify and keep indemnified against any charges, loss or any other issue pertaining to the listing which the member has done.
- PROPi does not represent or warrant that the Service and all information, text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and other material available on or through the service (the "Materials") will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. PROPi does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Service or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise. Listings provided by PROPi should be used solely to obtain information from which further evaluation and investigation may commence.
- PROPi’s service includes links to content from third parties. PROPi does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered by these third parties. The materials available through PROPi on its website and any third party are provided "as is" and "as available" and without warranties or conditions of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, PROPi expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, correspondence to description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall PROPi be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the Service, any changes to the Service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Service. You specifically agree that PROPi is not responsible or liable for any illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. If you are dissatisfied with the Service, the Materials available on or through the Service, or with any of PROPi’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to contact the PROPi’s office in writing to request the cancellation of your account. Written notice can be submitted via email.
- PROPi may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. In addition, PROPi, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account for violation or spirit of the Terms of Service. PROPi shall have the right and option at its own discretion to allow or disallow a membership without any reason of whatsoever nature.
- PROPi reserves the right to change the Terms of Service or policies regarding the use of the Service at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms of Service on the PROPi site.
- To open a PROPi account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the Registration Form. You then will choose a password and an account name. Your password is for your individual use. It is a violation of the Terms of Service to share a password with other agents or to allow other agents to enter the listings they have taken under your password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify PROPi immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- The PROPi data may be used by Builders and Developers for their research and understanding the market conditions.
- The PROPi directory shall be shared by 3rd Party Vendors, Developers and Builders.
- The PROPi Members shall receive mails on a daily basis of Project Launches, News and Direct Communication through Developers, Vendors, Home Loan Service Providers and any body or bodies connected with the real estate business. The members would have the option to unsubscribe from such mailers and offers.
- By Registering on the www.propi.in website you agree to the terms and conditions as mentioned herein above.
- PROPi shall not be responsible for the Comments or Remarks passed by any member or members on Blog Posts/Listings or any other section of the website which enables such comment posting. Any comments and remarks posted by the User/Members shall be independent comments of the USER and PROPi shall not be held responsible for any such act of any such USER/Member as the case may be.
- PROPi shall be posting News on the Blogs, Twitting information on Twitter, Posting Remarks or Comments or Posts on FaceBook and other social media websites. PROPi shall not be in any way responsible for outcome of such postings which are general information received and updated from the market and not necessarily confirmed by PROPi directly or indirectly.
- PROPi listings and posts shall be at the sole discretion of PROPi management be allowed to post them and link them to different websites of other vendors, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress or any other social media source etc. as required from time to time.
- PROPi shall not be responsible for any wrong data provided in the Transaction section of the website which is a voluntary data provided by Members to appraise the rates and prices in a particular location.
- PROPi shall have the right to upgrade its softwares, home page, inside pages, membership pages etc. from time to time as required.
- PROPi shall have the right to get advertisements shown on its website under any section whatsoever as required.
The charts and graphs on the website are mere projection of the market conditions and not necessarily absolutely correct information. Any Members uses the same for presentation purposes may do so at its own discretion and responsibly.
PROPi has the right to change its content at any time on its website home pages or any other pages otherwise. The Members shall have no right or permissions to interfere in the same however, suggestions would be welcome to better the same.