Last Updated: Nov 2018
Further, by using this website, that you have accepted to receive the information via Emails, SMS, What app and Telephone Calls from our Team and notifications from the website as per the settings you have chosen in your My Profile section of your membership. By subscribing to our service, you waive your rights to receive DND Msg, Calls and you shall not be liable to complain for Spam messages to any body or complain about the same to the management. You can delete your account if you do not wish to use the services.
- INSTALLATION AND USAGE
On using our application web/app based on both IOS/Android and on any Electronic Gadget with display of our services, access to the website, we automatically track certain information about you, as you access, visit, use or otherwise take advantage of our application; this is for various reasons, including:
- to increase connectivity between the USERS being Realtors to Realtors and Realtors to Developers and vice versa.
- to assist an better flow of information of the Properties Listed and Requirements in general and follow up on the same and connect via Whats App, SMS, Call or Email/Notification;
- w.r.t buyers, it will help as a reminder to reach out to the advertiser for property needs. This automatically gathered data includes, but is not limited to, geo-location; device ID or unique identifier; applications installed on your device; operating system; web browser; operator; access to device address book; device log and event information; logs, keywords and meta data of incoming and outgoing calls and messages
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT/RERA Registered Projects and Consultants
- We collect information from Visitors and Authorized Users when they access or interact with the Website or Services. Depending on the type and extent of interaction a Visitor or Authorized User has with the Website or Services, some of that information may include personally identifiable information. The ways we collect this information fall into two general categories: information that individuals provide to us directly and information that we collect automatically through use of the Website or the Services as per the terms and conditions as mentioned in the MahaRERA website which allows the information of projects etc. to be displayed.
- Information Provided to Us Directly
- Registration Information. The Registration on PROPI are restricted and only Realtors and Developers are allowed access via their unique mobile or email ids. When an individual activates an account to use the Services, we collect certain information. That includes the individual’s name, address, telephone number, email address. When the individual has accessed the Services using a unique username/password combination, that individual becomes an Authorized User.
- Electronic Communications and Telephone Support. We may collect information that a Visitor or Authorized User chooses to share with us via electronic communications and telephone support, such as technical service or administrative requests, product inquiries, and the like. We use this information to understand and respond to questions and to improve our business processes and customer experience.
- Surveys and Questionnaires. From time to time at our discretion, we may invite Visitors and Authorized Users to participate in surveys or questionnaires. Participating in these outreach efforts is voluntary, but if an individual chooses to respond we may ask for personal information such as name, email address, or ZIP code. We use this information for internal analytical purposes.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Use of the Website or Services
We automatically collect information from Visitors and Authorized Users to understand how they use the Website and Services and how we can improve them. The information we automatically collect includes the following:
- In General. We record the IP addresses of Visitors and Authorized Users, the time of their visit, and information regarding the browser and operating system of the device used. We also collect certain information about their use of the Website and Services, including actions taken on the Website and Services, pages visited, time spent on the Website and Services, and the like. Section 2(c) below describes how we collect this information.
- Mobile Device Users. When mobile devices access the Website or Services, in addition to the information described in Section 2(b)(i) above we may also collect the type of device used and other information about it, including geographic location and the manufacturer.
- How We Collect Information Automatically
- Embedded Scripts. Embedded scripts are small programs that temporarily reside on a user’s computer and are typically deactivated or deleted when the individual leaves the Website or the Services. We use embedded scripts to collect information about Visitors’ and Authorized Users’ interactions with the Website and Services, such as what links are clicked.
- Third Party Content and Widgets. Our Website and Services may include third party widgets or other content from third parties. These third parties may use their own cookies or other web technologies to track the actions of visitors online over time or across different websites or platforms to deliver content to individuals, including targeted advertisements. We do not have access to or otherwise control the cookies or other technologies these third parties may use, and we are not responsible for their privacy policies. For more information about how tracking works for advertising purposes on the internet, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Some third party advertising companies provide mechanisms to opt out of their tracking technologies. For more information about this opt out process, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share certain information with third parties in the following circumstances.
Employees and Other Related Parties, Contractors, Processors, and Service Providers
We will share information with our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors, and suppliers that provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Website or the Services, conducting data analytics, providing customer service, or performing marketing or consulting services. These entities will only have access to the minimum information necessary for them to perform the tasks we have asked them to carry out on our behalf, and will be bound by appropriate nondisclosure provisions in our contracts with them.
In Connection with Business Transfers, Bankruptcy, or Other Corporate Events
We may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the case of a sale, merger, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stocks; as part of a corporate restructuring; or as part of bankruptcy proceedings. Such disclosures or transfers may occur as part of the transactions themselves or prior to anticipated transactions as part of due diligence processes and investigations. In such cases, we will enter into nondisclosure agreements with the relevant parties to protect against unauthorized disclosure of information we provide to them.
- Responding to Legal Process and Preventing Harm
There may be times when we use, share, or disclose information (a) if required to do so by law (e.g., in response to valid search warrants, subpoenas, or other legal process); (b) if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against suspected illegal or fraudulent activity; (c) to protect the safety, property, and other rights or interests of PROPi, our service providers, Visitors, Authorized Users, or the general public; or (d) to enforce our agreements with Visitors and Authorized Users, defend against legal claims, pursue available legal remedies, or limit damages that we may otherwise sustain.
- Aggregated Information
We may share aggregated information relating to Visitors or Authorized Users with third parties for research or analytic purposes. Such information will not include individually identifiable information, and we may enter into nondisclosure agreements with those third parties to protect against unauthorized disclosure of the aggregated information we provide to them.
- INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
We will retain information about Visitors and Authorized Users for as long as needed to provide the Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, or as required or permitted under applicable law.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We use reasonable technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect the information we collect and store against destruction, accidental loss, damage, or unauthorized or unlawful processing. We believe that these measures are reasonably adapted and tailored to the nature of the information in our custody. Because no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely effective and error-proof, we cannot guarantee and do not warrant the security of any information we collect.
- CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Accessing, Changing, and Managing Your Information
If you are an Authorized User, you may update or correct the information you have provided by logging into your Service account and making the applicable changes.
- Choices Regarding Marketing
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt out instructions contained in the emails themselves or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that Authorized Users cannot opt out from receiving administrative email messages regarding use of the Services.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website and Services may contain links to third party websites or services that operate under different terms and privacy policies than those applicable to our Website and Services. We encourage you to read the terms and privacy policies for each such third party, because they will apply to you when you visit them. We have no control over these third party sites and services and we make no warranties about their content, completeness, accuracy, or quality. We are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content or service available on or through such third party website or service.
- NON- RESIDENTS OF REPUBLIC OF INDIA – CONSENT TO TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- HOW TO CONTACT US